- May 8, 2017
- By: Forex Reviewer
- No Comments
User Rating:Updated on: May 8, 2017
|Min. Deposit||Max. Leverage||Spreads From||Forex Pairs||Platforms||Mobile Trading||Broker Highlights|
50+ Currency Pairs
£300 Cashback offer. T&C’s Apply.
GKFX – Global Forex Trading
GKFX is a leading UK online trading broker which is based in London, England. The company operates in 11 cities across 8 countries. GKFX has been providing currency trading services to UK traders since 2010, and now offers 600+ financial instruments to traders around the world. As an up and coming FX broker, the company prides itself on customer service and integrity. Recently, GKFX won multiple awards including Top Grade Client Support, Forex Broker of the Year for 2015, Best FX Broker of 2015, Best Forex Mobile/Tablet Trading Application of 2016, and the Best Forex Customer Service Award for 2016. GKFX is fully regulated to offer FX trading services by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), with registration #501320 (FCA) and #6387942.
A wide range of trading markets is available to UK traders at GKFX. These include advanced Forex trading, encompassing major pairs, minor pairs and exotic currency pairs. The trading markets for FX trading include the most diverse range of FX pairs in the world. Competitive margins and narrow spreads make it lucrative for traders to dabble in the financial markets at GKFX. FX currency pairs number in the dozens, with popular options including the following:
- USD/CAD, USD/DKK, USD/JPY, GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, EUR/GBP, EUR/RUB, EUR/SEK, AUD/CAD, AUD/NZD, AUD/USD, CAD/JPY, USD/ZAR, USD/SGD and many others.
- Indices include UK100, ESX50, DAX 30, S&P 500, NAS 100, CAC40, AUS 200, JPN225, HK50, WIG and others.
- Commodities include gold, silver, copper, Brent crude oil, and WTI crude oil.
- A limited number of bonds are available such as the 10 year German Bund.
- Equities markets cover a broad range of tradable assets including Admiral Group PLC, Experian PLC, Glencore PLC, Old Mutual PLC, Prudential PLC, Rolls-Royce Group PLC, Sainsbury’s, Adidas, L’Oreal, Nestle, Zürich Financial Services, Mercedes Benz, CVS, DuPont, MasterCard, McDonald’s Corporation, United Technologies Corporation, Walmart Stores Inc., Exxon Mobil Corporation, and hundreds of others.
There are a multitude of trading platforms available at GKFX. Forex traders in the UK will have no problem enjoying updated financial news from around the world. Other benefits include multilingual trading options, technical analysis, comprehensive charting, and easy management of open/close positions. In all cases, dedicated customer support is available. The trading platforms include Multi Terminal for traders with multiple accounts simultaneously, WebTrader for mobile trading, MT4 web for mobile trading, and MT4 (MetaTrader 4) the world’s most respected FX trading platform.
GKFX are currently running a £300 Cashback offer for new clients who open a live account. The offer applies to FX trades and runs for one calendar month from the date that the client opens the live trade account. T&C’s apply.
- 600+ financial instruments to trade
- A wide range of currency pairs (major pairs, minor pairs, and exotic pairs)
- Fully Licensed and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- MT4 trading platform and for mobile compatibility
- Exemplary customer support
- Award-winning Forex brokerage
- Demo trading platform
- Wide range of educational resources
- No bonuses and promotional offers evident on site
- Restricted to regulated countries and jurisdictions
- Site is cluttered, and navigation is clunky
UK Forex traders will enjoy a wide range of currency trading options on multiple trading platforms. These include WebTrader for mobile trading, MT4, Multi-Terminal, and MT4 web. The inclusion of a demo account trading is a useful resource for novices and others who are learning the ins and outs of currency trading at GKFX. The range of trading products includes currency pairs with low spreads and high margins, equities, indices, commodities etc. Plus, there are a wide range of account types for all different types of traders. Live accounts and demo accounts are the two primary options. Demo accounts on the MT4 platform expire after 30 days, but it is possible to reapply for a new one.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 82% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Check out iForexTrader’s full Broker Comparison Table:Compare Brokers